We are happy to offer the following on IP Transit until the end of February 2013.
- FREE SETUP (Cabling not included)
- 50% discount on cabling
- Prices starting from 100Mbps for £400 (£4 per Mbps)
- 1Gbps port; burst to wire speed
- No port charges
As well as the above offer we also have fantastic pricing on higher commits and port sizes, please contact us for a quote.
- Passive DWM optical backbone
- Solid Juniper M/MX Series Routed Network
- Multiple 10Gbps MPLS-enabled core
- 3 Countries (UK, FR, NL)
- Direct ports with Tier 1 upstreams ( NTT, Global Crossing and Level(3) )
- Extensive public and private peering (such as BT, Virgin Media, etc)
- Extremely flexible through BGP community support
- Best path, not least cost, routing
- BGP or Static feeds available
- Guaranteed bandwidth, no contention on your commit
- IPv4/IPv6 Unicast and Multicast
- 100% SLA available
- Telehouse East
- Telehouse North
- Telehouse West
- Telecity HEX67
- Telecity HEX89
- Telecity Sovereign House
- Telecity Meridian Gate
- Telecity Williams, Manchester
- Global Switch 2
- Telstra LHC
- QiComm Tutis Point
- NIKHEF, Amsterdam
- SARA, Amsterdam
- Telehouse Voltaire, Paris
- Telx 111 8th Avenue, New York
Any Datahop supplied site via VLAN on to our diverse links in to the network.
All static feed pricing includes both IPv4 and IPv6 (optional) allocations from our PA space.
Should you wish to use BGP and do not have the experience we also offer a network consultancy service and can help set up and maintain your network. As we are full RIPE members we can also assist you in applying for your own ASN (Autonomous System Number) and PI (Provider Independent) address space should this be required, or assisting you in becoming an LIR yourselves.